Friday, November 11, 2011

The Sleeping Beauty

An evil beautiful dominatrix decides to replace her old pet...


The Characters:
Bea - a beautiful dominatrix over 40
Willy - Bea's pet, a man over 40
Sally - a young beautiful intern in Willy's office about 18, either female or very effeminate transgendered male

Bea is sitting in a regal pose when Willy comes in.

Willy
Hi…
Bea
What do you mean ‘hi’!
Willy
It’s just a common greeting…
Bea
Since when is it okay to use anything common around me!
Willy
I am sorry, forgive me, oh my beloved Queen! I.. I knoweth not what I sayeth…
Bea
You lying son of a bitch! You met someone prettier!
Willy
It is impossible to be prettier than you! I swear! I simply had a very unpleasant incident on the bus on the way home and, I guess, I was still dwelling on it as I came in. Please forgive me, my Queen!
Bea
What happened?
Willy
I had the briefcase on my lap and I put the grocery bags on the seat next to me. So this scary big black guy started yelling at me, “Do you realize how rude it is to have your bags on this seat! Did you pay for two seats! I bet you just don’t want a black man sitting next to you!” I pointed out politely that there were other empty seats available, but he wouldn’t leave me alone, “What if I want this seat! Are you telling me that I can’t sit where I want?” He went on and on like that, and the driver did nothing! Can you imagine!
Bea
Hmm… Okay I forgive you this once. Come here my pet and commence your daily worship.
Willy drops to his knees in front of her.
Willy
Thank you my Queen! Your kindness knows no bounds. Your beauty shines brighter than the sun! Yet it gentle on the eyes like the moon. Your eyes are like the blue lakes…
Bea
Good slave. I think I will reward you by letting you massage my feet.
Willy
Oh thank you your magnificence!
He takes her foot enthusiastically and takes off her shoe with trembling hands.

Lights out/Lights on

Bea is sitting in her usual pose, filing her nails. Willy walks in.
Willy
Hey, what’s up…
Bea
“What’s up”! Who is this infernal bitch! And no more bus stories! Who is she!
Willy
Look, she is nothing to worry about. You’re truly beautiful, and she is just very young, 17 or 18. That’s all her appeal. Ten years from now she’ll be positively ugly. Her nose is too big, her eyebrows too bushy! She is nothing in comparison to your refinement, elegance and sophistication! The charms of youth pass quickly, my Queen, but your beauty is timeless!
Bea
And yet she makes you forget your manners! I must see her and judge for myself.
Willy
She’s just a kid; forget her! Anyway, she’ll be gone in two months – she is an intern!
Bea
Enough, Slave! Get me her address!
Willy
I can’t! Personnel files are very confidential!
Bea
Nothing anymore is confidential. Down on your knees Slave! Have you completely lost your mind! Standing in front of me as if my equal.
Willy (drops to his knees)
Thousand pardons, my Queen! Your beauty outshines the sun and the stars, your eyes are like… like stars…
Bea shoves him with her toe. He falls.
Bea
Your worship today is pathetic! Go to your room! No, make dinner first, set the table and scrub the bathtub...
Willy
Yes, my Queen.

Lights out/Lights on

Bea is knocking on Sally’s door. Sally opens the door, smiling.
Bea
I am your new neighbor Betty Crocker. I baked you a pie.
Sally
Oh, wow! Thank you so much! You shouldn’t have!
Bea
Trust me, I felt literally compelled.
Sally
You must be that unfortunate person whose generosity never lets you rest! Please come in, sit down.
Bea
Thank you dear.
Sally
Let’s eat your pie together! Would you like tea or coffee?
Bea
No! I can’t, it would make me quite sick! I mean, I did sneak in a couple of pieces while baking ten more pies for the Homeless.
Sally
You are an angel! A beautiful angel!
Bea
You’re too kind. All right, you can cut me off a piece to go. In fact, if you like, we’ll donate this whole pie to the Homeless shelter.

Bea reaches to take the pie back.

Sally
No way! I am not donating this pie! I am one step away from being homeless myself. I took this unpaid internship thinking they would hire me after I’ve proven myself, but this dick Will says that’s not going to happen, because why should they hire anyone if they have a list of interns ready to work for free like till hell freezes over!
Bea
Sounds like a huge dick!
Sally
Pardon me for asking, but are you an actress or a model? You are so very beautiful!
Bea
Thank you, dear. Yes, acting is a large part of my life.
Sally
Have I seen you in anything?
Bea
I do mostly fringe theater, very small groups, I doubt you’ve every heard of any of them.
Sally
I love fringe theater! I go to all the pay-what-you-can shows. They are the only ones I can afford.
Bea
I have a strong feeling that it won’t be a problem for you very soon.
Sally
Thank you so much!
Bea
It is the truth. I always speak only the truth.
Sally
You’re so kind!
Bea
Not at all.
Sally
Yes you are!
Bea
Perhaps very deep down. Well, I must be going. Don’t eat too much pie all at once, you don’t want to spoil that gorgeous figure.
Sally
That’s going to be hard, I’m simply ravenous! Oh, do stop by and tell me if you’re going to be in a show! I’ll make sure to come, even if it isn’t pay-what-you-can!
Bea
I will. Ciao my dear.

Lights off/Lights on

Bea at home in her usual regal pose. Willy enters.
Willy
Greetings, oh my goddess!
Bea
Approach Slave! Tell me, are there any news at your office?
Willy
None of them are worthy of your divine ears.
Bea
I still want to hear them.
Willy
That intern I told you about – she is in a hospital, in a coma.
Bea
What happened to her?
Willy
Apparently food poisoning.
Bea
How unfortunate. What hospital is she in?
Willy
Marine View. So, how is my Queen today? Your beauty is more radiant than ever! Do allow your Slave to massage your dainty feet.
Bea
Shut up and make dinner. I’m not in the mood for your babbling.
Willy
Yes my beloved Queen.

Lights off and on.

Marine View hospital room. Sally is lying on her back motionless. Bea stares at her intently, then kisses her lips. Suddenly Sally opens her eyes, stretches and sits up. She sees Bea.
Sally
You came to see me! Thank you so much! Guess what, I just dreamt of you!
Bea
What happened in your dream?
Sally (very shy)
You kissed me on the lips.
Bea
Did you like it?
Sally (giggling nervously)
I mustn’t say; it would be politically incorrect.
Bea
I order you to answer!
Sally (laughs)
Very well, your highness: it was as if a fragrant rosebud fell upon my lips, the petals warm from the sun, but with drops of morning dew trapped underneath…
Bea
That was quite poetic!
Sally
I hope I didn’t offend you...
Bea
I am not at all offended, NOT AT ALL! What do you think about that?
Sally (shy)
I think… I’m curious if you would have liked to have a dream like mine?
Bea
I would indeed. I will hope for a dream like that tonight. Too bad I have to wait so long…
Sally (little less shy)
Why wait at all when you could have it right now?
Bea bends over Sally.

Lights out/ on

Bea at home. A dog bowl sitting next to her feet. Willy enters.
Willy
Greetings, oh most divine Queen of my world!
Bea
Come here Slave. Have some leftovers from my lunch.
Willy drops to all fours and laps from the bowl.
Bea
Is it good?
Willy
Yes mistress. Delicious. Thank you for thinking of your poor hungry slave.
Bea
Finish it all my pet. Then bring me your collar; I’ll take you for a walk.
Willie
A walk on a leash! I’m in heaven! Can we go to a mall? This soup is divine! Is it cream of mushroom?…
Bea
I picked these wild mushrooms especially for you this morning, my pet… They were beautiful! You’d have approved: Bright red with white spots, white with lavender ruffles, pink with brown stripes, purple with blue scales… too bad I couldn’t have shown them to you...

Willie falls on the floor twisting and moaning.
Bea watches him die filing her nails.

Lights out.

the End

No comments:

Post a Comment